is an inorganic chemical compound from the group of chlorides, the salt of hydrochloric acid and sodium.
- is used as a material for sprinkling roads and pavements (especially recommended for property owners who have problems with getting rid of snow or ice from the sidewalks adjacent to the property),
- regeneration of cation exchangers,
- raw material in the tanning and textile industry,
- it is one of the most effective means of lowering the melting temperature of ice,
- this very high efficiency in relation to price puts road salt on the high position of preparations sought by property owners.