is a product for technical applications, a ‘concrete accelerator’.
Scalnit 50 has a Certificate of Conformity of Factory Production Control 1487-CPR-092-01 in accordance with the EN 934-2:2009+A1:2012 standard.
- As an additive for concretes and cements, it speeds up concrete hardening,
- production of concrete mixtures with shortened cement setting time,
- production of concrete mixes at a negative air temperature of -5°C, while maintaining the concrete with the method of heat preservation,
- production of mortars, as well as ordinary and reinforced concrete.
- increases long-term strength, prevents cracking caused by shrinkage and allows the use of concrete at reduced temperatures (up to -5°C),
- protects reinforced steel against chloride corrosion,
- admixture improves workability of concrete mix,
- accelerates the hydration reaction of cement,
- completely soluble in water in any mixing ratio,
- shortens the setting time of concrete and increases its plasticity,
- does not contain ammonium,