is a nitrogen-magnesium fertilizer in the form of flakes intended for foliar feeding of agricultural, horticultural and fruit plants, both in traditional and hydroponic crops, alone or in the form of mixtures with other fertilizers and plant protection products.
- is a component in the production of fertilizer mixtures,
- recommended for fertigation, i.e. fertilization with irrigation of protected horticultural crops in traditional and soilless crops from the Cucurbitaceae and Solanaceae family – cucumbers, peppers and ornamental plants,
- mainly for fertigation through a drip irrigation system,
- for foliar feeding of: potatoes, tobacco, rape, beet, grains, grassland, maize, tomatoes, fruit trees and bushes, strawberries, etc.
- high quality,
- completely soluble in water,
- is in the form of flakes.