INFORMATION CLAUSE Zakłady Azotowe Chorzów S.A.
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as 'GDPR', we inform you that:
- The personal data controller is Zakłady Azotowe Chorzów S.A. (hereinafter referred to as 'ZACH') 41-500 Chorzów, ul. Narutowicza 15, registered in the District Court Katowice - Wschód in Katowice, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000070509, NIP 627-001-16-43, share capital of PLN 94,700,000 (paid in full).
- ZACH has appointed a Data Protection Inspector. In all matters related to the processing of your personal data by the Data Controller, as well as in case of your willingness to exercise the rights specified in this clause, you may contact us by sending an appropriate written notification to the address of Zakłady Azotowe Chorzów S.A., 41-500 Chorzów, ul. Narutowicza 15, with the note "Personal Data Protection", to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +48 32 7362 000,
- Your data will be processed on the basis of a contract or activity concluded at your request before the conclusion of the contract (GDPR Art. 6.1.b), for the purpose of:
- the data shall be stored for the period preceding the conclusion of the contract and for the period of performance of the contract;
- handling complaints, complaints and notifications and will be kept for a period of 3 years from the date of the completion of the case.
- Your data may be processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Administrator (GDPR Art. 6.1.f), for the purpose of:
- the sales/purchase process and to ensure an adequate level of service and will be anonymised after the final product has been developed;
- carry out audit and control activities and will be kept for a period of 5 years after the end of the activities;
- determine and enforce any claims or defend against any claims and will be stored for the duration of the proceedings or the statute of limitations for any claims;
- recovery and seizure and will be stored for 10 years from the end of the calendar year in which the claim was settled.
- Your data may be processed in connection with the performance of obligations imposed by law on the Administrator (GDPR Art. 6.1.c), for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the performance of obligations arising from tax laws, accounting.
- Your personal data may be disclosed:
- a company providing accounting services, invoicing and settlement of contracts, quality of service research, debt recovery, legal and analytical services;
- suppliers of IT systems and services;
- postal operators and couriers;
- authorities entitled to receive your data on the basis of legal regulations.
- You have the right to access the content of the data and to request their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, dealing with personal data protection, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the AROWS.
Contact details of the supervisory authority:
Office of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data
ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw
tel. 22 531 03 00, https://www.uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/kontakt
- Your personal data will not be subject to profiling.
- The provision of personal data by you is voluntary, and the consequence of not providing personal data required by ZACH is that it is impossible to implement the subject of the contract.