is a high-quality magnesium-sulfur fertilizer, crystalline, completely soluble in water, without foreign matter. Universal fertilizer for all arable crops. Used in agriculture, horticulture and gardening
- recommended for foliar nutrition with magnesium and sulfur from the tillering to the earing phase of grains, potatoes, beets, legumes, and grassland,
- recommended for foliar feeding of crops with high sulfur demand, such as: rape, cabbage, radish, charlock, onion, leeks, garlic,
- the fertilizer is widely used for fertigation of protected horticultural crops: tomato, cucumber, pepper and ornamental plants, including conifers,
- particularly suitable for fertigation through a drip irrigation system,
- for the enrichment of horticultural substrates (e.g. peat substrates) for the production of ornamental plant cuttings, vegetable plant seedlings and protected cultivation of plants,
- component of fertilizer mixtures.
- the fertilizer is a rich source of two important secondary nutrients: magnesium and sulfur, responsible for, among others, the process of photosynthesis and production of fats and proteins in plant tissues, especially during the period of intensive growth,
- protects plants against fungal diseases,
- does not contain ballast substances – it can be entirely used by plants,
- easily soluble in water, contains very easily absorbable forms of both macronutrients in the solution,
- can to some extent offset the previously found symptoms of magnesium and sulfur deficiency,
- improves the effectiveness of the use of other nutrients, mainly nitrogen and phosphorus.
BAG 25 kg