is a crystalline fertilizer, intended for use in hydroponic crops, in fertigation systems, as well as in ground crops. It complements NPK fertilizer mixtures used in the cultivation of vegetables, fruits and ornamental plants. It contains 50% potassium and 18% sulfur soluble in water. Sulfur is a very important nutrient for the plants - it is a component of amino acids, proteins and fats, in which synthesis also takes part.
- for use in hydroponic cultivations,
- particularly preferred in intensive cultivation systems – hydroponics, greenhouses, plastic tunnels,
- shows a low salt index, therefore it is a recommended potassium fertilizer in areas threatened with soil salinity.
- completely soluble in water,
- supports flowering and maturation of shoots, strengthens leaves,
- improves the nutritional value, taste and appearance of crops,
- increases the durability of fruit and vegetable tissue, increasing their resistance to damage during transport and storage,
- increases nitrogen yield and positively influences the amount and quality of crops.
BAG - 25 kg