is a high-quality fine-crystalline loose, fully water-soluble two-component phosphorus-potassium fertilizer. Especially recommended during the early stage of plant growth, particularly in the event of reduced demand for nitrogen. Monopotassium phosphate is recommended for fertigation and foliar fertilization of horticultural, fruit and agricultural crops both under protection and in the field. It can be used as a potassium phosphate fertilizer for direct application. In addition, it is recommended for the formulation of solid multicomponent fertilizer mixtures and liquid fertilizers.
The high content of potassium in FERTIPLON MKP affects the size and quality of crops as well as the resistance of plants to stress. The high phosphorus content in FERTIPLON MKP affects the proper development of the root system and plant development.
- a material for the formulation of solid multicomponent fertilizer mixtures and liquid fertilizers,
- recommended for fertigation,
- also used for foliar feeding of horticultural, fruit and agricultural both protected and field crops.
- high purity and solubility,
- a perfect source of phosphorus and potassium in the event of reduced demand for nitrogen,
- especially recommended during the early stage of plant growth.
BAG - 25 kg