- is used as an additive to concrete and cements,
- Calcium nitrate, in combination with ammonium nitrate, is an additive to auxiliary fluids used during drilling in oil production and is an additive to cements used in drilling works,
- Calcium nitrate is also used in sewage systems where it is used to reduce the possibility of hydrogen sulfide generation,
- accelerates the hydration reaction of cement,
- completely soluble in water in any mixing ratio,
- shortens the setting time of concrete,
- increases the plasticity of concrete,
- Calcium nitrate is a safe and ecological agent to fight hydrogen sulfide, eliminating the cause of the formation of H2S and not the effects.