a food additive, used in foodstuffs on the principles specified in EC Regulation 1333/2008 on food additives. It is made from ammonium sulfate and calcium carbonate, natural minerals. Also known as baking soda.
The product contains an anti-caking agent - max. 0.5% magnesium hydroxysulfate E 504 (ii).
- is used in the baking process as a kind of baking powder,
- is used for raising and supporting dough proving,
- acidity regulator - basic compound.
- ensures fluffiness of cakes and crispiness of cookies,
- well soluble in water,
- is one of those ingredients of different delicacies, the taste of which we do not sense.